Welcome to Ubiquitous Embedded Intelligence (UbiEi) Lab, at Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis! We leverage multidisciplinary innovations to embed IoT sensing and AI learning capabilities into a smart system, for big data-driven smart health and world applications.
Welcome to contact Dr. Zhang for information about position openings.
- [04/2019] Paper accepted by The 41st IEEE International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (IEEE EMBS 2019), Berlin, Germany.
- [04/2019] Leading a new special issue in Smart Health at IEEE Access Journal with multi-field guest editors. Call for paper
- [03/2019] Gave a talk about Smart Health Big Data at the Data Science Summit at IUPUI.
- [12/2018] Invited Book Chapter entitled ‘Artificial Intelligence-enabled ECG Big Data Mining for Pervasive Heart Health Monitoring’, finished. Springer.
- [10/2018] Two papers accepted by The 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2018), New York, USA.
- [08/2018] Leading a special issue in Smart Health at IEEE Access Journal, with 6 reputable guest editors from academia/medical/industrial fields. Call for paper