Welcome to Ubiquitous Embedded Intelligence (UbiEi) Lab, at Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis! We leverage multidisciplinary innovations to embed IoT sensing and AI learning capabilities into a smart system, for big data-driven smart health and world applications.
- [12/2019] Paper to be submitted to EMBS2020 Conference.
- [12/2019] Accepted Book Chapter Invitation in AI-driven Smart Health Big Data, Springer.
- [11/2019] Finalized IEEE Access Special Issue in Smart Health Big Data, which accepted over 10 journal articles for publication.
- [11/2019] Book Chapter (Link) in AI-enabled Cardiac Big Data Mining, published in ‘Biomedical Signal Processing – Advances in Theory, Algorithms and applications’, Springer.
- [10/2019] Two Abstracts accepted by The 2020 American Heart Association Conference, US.
- [09/2019] Finalized IEEE Access Special Issue in Smart Health Sensing and Machine Learning, which accepted 20 journal articles for publication.
- [08/2019] Two Papers accepted by The 6th annual IEEE EMB Strategic Conference on Healthcare Innovations and Point-of-care Technologies, US.
- [04/2019] Paper accepted by The 41st IEEE International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (IEEE EMBS 2019), Berlin, Germany.
- [04/2019] Leading a new Special Issue in Smart Health at IEEE Access Journal with multi-field guest editors. Call for paper
- [03/2019] Gave a Talk about Smart Health Big Data at the Data Science Summit at IUPUI.
- [12/2018] Invited Book Chapter entitled ‘Artificial Intelligence-enabled ECG Big Data Mining for Pervasive Heart Health Monitoring’, finished. Springer.
- [10/2018] Two Papers accepted by The 9th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE UEMCON 2018), New York, USA.
- [08/2018] Leading a Special Issue in Smart Health at IEEE Access Journal, with 6 reputable guest editors from academia/medical/industrial fields. Call for paper